Parking Pt. 2

Thanks to Bob at Cafe Central and the owners of the property at 1401 Central Ave. (Rudolph Moore Properties) they have agreed to stop booting cars on their property for now.


I also want to let everyone know that it was not the Cafe or StorySlam doing the booting, but an outside company employed by the property owners. I have no ill will towards the businesses there and in fact I have even played at StorySlam a few weeks ago with Jacob Wick at a jazz show there and the owners were extremely nice. And I really do want to support anyone that helps support avant music and art, so I'm glad this issue is resolved.

I still want to encourage you NOT to park there though since it is their property. Again, you can park at the areas marked below and never have to worry about things:



I am going to try to get some signs made that more clearly mark the spaces that are actually ours (the ones behind our building). I guess some people do not like to park back there but I can assure you that it is safe and we even had the city install an outside spotlight about a year ago to make it more visible.

Again, thanks to everyone involved for helping resolve this,
Scott

0 comments: