New Website Up, Best of Charlotte, etc.

So after ass dragging for a couple years and then having a site designed only to have the guy who helped do it disappear and then me having to start all over and learn a bunch of stuff I should have learned in college Lunchbox Records finally has a real website. Actually when I went to college they didn't offer any web design classes. Scary, huh?

So check it out here

Tell all of your friends. Link it on your site or blog or whatever.

If you want to buy some stuff you can come into the store or make a list and email it to me and I'll send it out to you. We are now working on the webstore which will hopefully be done soon, but who knows? I only have so much time in each day.

Anyway, there is a lot of stuff on there about the store, the label, shows, etc. It's much easier to update than Myspace too, which recently began limiting the amount of stuff I could put in my show lists.

Most importantly we are having a sale on Saturday, September 13th to celebrate my 33 1/3 birthday which of course only happens once. Check the website for more info or sign up for our email list.

We also just won the critics pick for Creative Loafing's "Best Place to Buy CDs" 2008. Yay for us. Thanks to those who voted. Maybe next year they'll add a vinyl category?

Thanks,
Scott

0 comments: