9:30 AM | | 0 Comments
Yes, we sell gift certificates for that special someone on your holiday or everyday list. They are available in the store at any amount or you can order them from our webstore in set amounts to be delivered to your door (or to the gift recipient's door).
Lunchbox Gift Certificates
3:23 PM | | 0 Comments
Along with all of the super limited Black Friday Record Store Releases we did get we also have this nifty sale going on. Everything is on sale 15% off. Things in the store over a year (little number on price tag ends in "0") are 25% off. Anything older than that (little number ends in "9" or god forbid an "8") is 50% off!!!!
*Due to the limited nature of the Black Friday Releases and some of their very high costs to us, they are not included in this sale. Sorry. The limited releases are first come, first served and many things we got much less than we ordered, and some stuff isn't here yet so I'm still crossing my fingers.
Oh yeah, I guess this is technically our 6th Anniversary too since we opened on the day after Thanksgiving in 2005. So this is our present to you. We enjoy the present of your presence. And vegan treats too if you have them!
We will open at 10 AM on Friday.
Thanks for a wonderful 6 years - Scott, Lee, & Rob
11:07 PM | | 0 Comments
The same people that brought you Record Store Day the last four Aprils are back this November with a little holiday shopping treat. Record Store Day is gathering up some more super-limited, extra-choice collectible records for release on Black Friday.
The list below includes just some of the titles being released. Like the regular Record Store Day, there are some stipulations. Because of the insanely limited nature of these releases, we cannot guarantee that we will have stock of every title. We may only get a fraction of what we order or we may not get any copies of some titles at all. Therefore, there will be no pre-orders taken, no holds, and in the sake of fairness, we will limit each customer to one copy of any title and reserve the right to set a limit of the total number of pieces. We want everybody to have a shot at getting some of this good stuff. We ordered a little of everything to try to make everyone happy, but there are some things we surely won't have enough of...
Scheduled (and some already cancelled or delayed) releases:
(these have been delayed for sure: Boris LP, Old Man Gloom LP, Pyramids/Horseback LP, Elf LP, Rainbow LP)
10:54 PM | | 0 Comments
This is all stuff that is on our display wall that I got bored and looked up:
St. Vincent - Strange Mercy LP - amazon - 17.98 Lunchbox = $13.99 (on sale now for $10.99)
Sigur Ros - Inni 3xLP/DVD - amazon $31.76 Lunchbox = $29.99
Ryan Adams - Ashes & Fire 2xLP - amazon $20.28 Lunchbox = $19.99
Kurt Vile - So Outta Reach LP - amazon $13.26 Lunchbox = $9.99
Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For My Halo LP - amazon $16.99 Lunchbox = $13.99 (on sale for $10.99)
Feist - Metals LP amazon $17.98 Lunchbox = $17.99
Florence + Machine - Ceremonials LP amazon $17.98 Lunchbox = $17.99
War ON Drugs - Slave Ambient LP - amazon $16.98 Lunchbox = $12.99
We Were Promised Jetpacks - In the Pit of the Stomach LP - amazon $16.98 Lunchbox = $12.99
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here LP reissue - amazon $31.33 Lunchbox = $29.99
Bon Iver - Bon Iver 2xLP - amazon $17.41 Lunchbox = $14.99
Void - Sessions 1981-83 - amazon $16.45 Lunchbox = $11.99
Beirut - the Rip Tide LP - amazon $16.98 Lunchbox = $15.99
Panda Bear - Tomboy 4xLP box set - amazon $34.98 Lunchbox = $34.99
Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest LP - amazon $16.98 Lunchbox = $12.99 (on sale now for $9.99)
Thee Oh Sees - Carrion Crawler LP amazon $15.11 Lunchbox = $13.99
Toro Y Moi - Freaking Out LP - amazon $10.98 Lunchbox = $9.99
Washed Out - Within Without LP - amazon $16.98 Lunchbox = $14.99
Wolves in the Throne Room - Celestial Lineage 2xLP - amazon $21.52 Lunchbox = $19.99
Wilco - Whole Love 2xLP - amazon $26.88 Lunchbox = $25.99
Russian Circles - Empros 2xLP amazon $19.98 Lunchbox = $17.99
Mastodon - Hunter LP - amazon $27.89 Lunchbox = $22.99
Mogwai - Earth Division EP - amazon $14.60 Lunchbox = $8.99
Bjork - Biophilia 2xLP - amazon $29.42 Lunchbox = $25.99
SBTRKT - SBTRKT LP - amazon $17.98 Lunchbox = $12.99
Com Truise - Galactic Melt 2xLP - amazon $27.98 Lunchbox = $22.99
and some classics:
Explosions in The Sky - Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place 2xLP - amazon $19.01 Lunchbox = $14.99
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea LP - amazon $18.12 Lunchbox = $16.99
Shins - Oh Inverted World LP - amazon $13.99 Lunchbox = $9.99
Smiths - Queen is Dead LP - amazon $26.32 Lunchbox = $22.99
T. Rex - Slider LP - amazon $16.98 Lunchbox = $12.99
Black Keys - Rubber Factory LP - amazon $16.82 Lunchbox = $12.99
Minor Threat - Out of Step LP - amazon $14.78 Lunchbox = $9.99
7:14 PM | | 1 Comments
Thanks to the fine folks at Matador, 4AD, and XL Records we have an awesome vinyl sale for you. 10 of their best selling (and ours too) albums of the year on sale from now until after Christmas. So now is your chance to get that record you wanted, grab a great gift for a loved one, try something new, or start your collection altogether! Our vinyl prices are already the cheapest in town and now these 10 titles are all $3 cheaper!!!!
Flash back a week to when we said that Girls were going to play a free, all ages concert this Friday at Grimey’sdown in Nashville. Remember that? Good. Now, fasten your socks lest they be knocked off. To celebrate today’s release of the freshly BNM’d Father, Son, Holy Ghost – and pay homage to the hundreds of indie record stores who have it on sale – we’re going to be live webcasting Friday’s Nashville concert from Grimey’s across the websites, blogs and Facebooks of participating independent record stores across the nation. It’s the first ever NATIONWIDE in-store performance. GIRLS ACROSS AMERICA! So this Friday 9/16 at 6pm EST make sure to tune in to your favorite record store’s website, blog or Facebook to watch the performance Live From Nashville. ……aaaand there’s more: As another nod to indie record stores, Girls will create a limited edition vinyl release exclusive to stores participating in this live streaming event, to be made available later this year. Check out participating stores HERE and LONG LIVE INDIE RETAIL!
Flash back a week to when we said that Girls were going to play a free, all ages concert this Friday at Grimey’sdown in Nashville. Remember that? Good. Now, fasten your socks lest they be knocked off.
To celebrate today’s release of the freshly BNM’d Father, Son, Holy Ghost – and pay homage to the hundreds of indie record stores who have it on sale – we’re going to be live webcasting Friday’s Nashville concert from Grimey’s across the websites, blogs and Facebooks of participating independent record stores across the nation. It’s the first ever NATIONWIDE in-store performance. GIRLS ACROSS AMERICA!
So this Friday 9/16 at 6pm EST make sure to tune in to your favorite record store’s website, blog or Facebook to watch the performance Live From Nashville.
……aaaand there’s more: As another nod to indie record stores, Girls will create a limited edition vinyl release exclusive to stores participating in this live streaming event, to be made available later this year.
Check out participating stores HERE and LONG LIVE INDIE RETAIL!
2:08 PM | | 0 Comments
The updates have been a little infrequent lately, but you can keep up to date with all of our new stock, both new and used, by checking our Facebook page. It's easier to update and you get instant satisfaction. We're hopefully planning some big things and lately have been buying more records than we can put out, so come by and say hello.
Anyway, now to the more important stuff...the return of the 33 1/3 sale!
This weekend marks the return of the now 4th annual 33 1/3 sale. Originally started on my 33 1/3 birthday (4 months after my real birthday), but no one really seemed to understand the relation and kept wishing me happy birthday all day. So now it has become more than that and an annual sale to show you my love. We need to clear things out and you need cheap records, what a great trade! Tell all of your friends because this is short notice and if you snooze that's too bad. We don't do many sales anyway, but we appreciate your business and want to show you with this awesome sale. This year we decided to make the sale even better by making it Saturday and Sunday. That way even if you go to Hopscotch Fest you can still check out the sale on Sunday!
EVERYTHING IN THE STORE IS 20% OFF!
- LPs, CDs, DVDs, 7"s, 10"s, books, stickers, patches, everything! Saturday & Sunday ONLY!
IN ADDITION ALL USED LPs, CDs, & DVDs ARE BUY 2 GET 1 FREE! - This is combined with the 20% off, which basically amounts to buy one get one free (or a combined 47% off of all used if you want to get exact). Hopefully that makes sense. It's a lot easier for us to ring it up that way.
New stuff coming out the week of July 19th or recently or recent restocks - you get the idea:
311 - Universal Pulse - LP -
Agents of Abhorrence/Extortion - Split - 7inch - reissued
Alasdair Roberts - Dighty Burn - 7inch - w/ DVD
Alkaline Trio - Damnesia - LP - vinyl of new acoustic album
Ariel Pink - Worn Copy - LP - reissue
Avichi - Devil's Fractal - CD -
Babe Rainbow - Endless Path - LP -
Beirut - Gulag Orkestra - LP - back in stock
Black Swans/Ed Askew - split - 7inch -
Bloodloss - Lost My Head For Drink - LP - reissue
Bobb Trimble - Crippled Dog Band - LP - reissue
Borden, Ferraro, Godin, Halo & Lopatin - Frkwys Vol. 7 - LP -
Brian Eno - Drums Between - CD -
Brian Eno - Drums Between - LP -
Brilliant Colors - Again & Again - CD - vinyl out in a couple weeks
CHLLNGR - Haven - LP -
Carol Kleyn - Love Has Made Me Stronger - LP -
Chris Forster - Family Trees - CD - M. Ward bandmember - produced by M. Ward featuring M. Ward
City of Ships - Minor World - CD -
Clap - Have You Reached Yet? - LP - reissue
Coldplay - Every Teardrop... - 7inch - new import 7"
Com Truise - Galactic Melt - LP -
Crisis of Conformity - Fist fight - 7inch - joke band from SNL skit w/Dave Grohl turns real!
Crystal Antlers - Two-Way Mirror - CD - new album by Atlanta band
Crystal Antlers - Two-Way Mirror - LP - new album by Atlanta band
Cyborg - S/T - 7inch - members of Weekend Nachos
Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks F-ck Off - 7inch - back in stock
EDM (Early Day Miners) - Night People - CD -
EDM (Early Day Miners) - Night People - LP -
Early Graves - Goner - LP -
Eddie Vedder - Ukulele Songs - LP -
Eric Copeland - Whorehouse Blues - 7inch -
Eternal Tapestry & Sun Araw - Night Gallery - CD -
Eternal Tapestry & Sun Araw - Night Gallery - LP -
Extortion - Sick - LP -
Eyehategod - Take As Needed For Pain - LP - repressed
Face To Face - Laugh Now - LP - now on vinyl
Floating Action - Desert Etiquette - CD - Asheville band newest CD - finally out!
Ford & Lopatin - Channel Pressue - LP -
Future Islands - Before the Bridge - 7inch - new single
GG King - Esoteric Love - LP - Carbonas dude- back in stock
Gold Bears - Are You Falling In Love? - CD -
Gold Bears - Are You Falling In Love? - LP -
Grandaddy - Sophtware Slump - LP - reissue
Grandaddy - Sumday - LP - reissue
Grandaddy - Under the Western.... - LP - reissue
Guitar Wolf - Spacebattleshiplove - LP -
Holy Ghost - S/T - LP - 2xLP now out on vinyl
Hussy - Cement Tomb Mind Control - LP -
Incubus - If not Now When - LP -
Jim O'Rourke & Christoph Heemann - Plastic Palace People - CD -
Joanna Newsom - What We Have Known - LP - new one-sided 12"
Junior Kimbrough - Do The Rump - LP - reissue
Kyuss - Welcome To Sky Ranch - LP - reissue
Kyuss - Wretch - LP - reissue
Lost Sounds - Blac Static - CD - reissue of Jay Reatard band
Lost Sounds - Blac Static - LP - reissue of Jay Reatard band
Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music - LP - 2xLP deluxe reissue. You like NNNNNOOOOOOIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE?
Milk Maid - Yucca - CD -
Milk Maid - Yucca - LP -
Milk Music - Beyond Living - LP -
Misantropic - Insomnia - LP -
Mooney Suzuki - People Get Ready - LP - repressed
No Comment - Downside - 7inch - reissue
Obliteration - Nekropsalms - LP -
Oren Ambarchi & Jim O'Rourke - Indeed - LP -
PG. 99 - Document 8 - LP - repressed
Pearl Jam - Vs/Vitalogy/Live Box - LP -
Pictureplane - Physical - CD -
Portugal The Man - Church Mouth - LP - reissue
Portugal The Man - In The Mountain... - LP - reissue
Portugal The Man - It's Complicated - LP - reissue
Portugal The Man - Waiter You Volture - LP - reissue
Prurient - Bermuda Drain - LP -
Puerto Rico Flowers - 7 - LP - new album by Clockcleaner guy
Ramones - Leave Home - LP - 180 gram reissue
Ramones - Road To Ruin - LP - 180 gram reissue
Ramones - Rocket To Russia - LP - 180 gram reissue
Ramones - S/T - LP - 180 gram reissue
Singer - Mindreading - LP -
Slum Village - Fantastic Vol.1 - LP - reissue on vinyl!
Sole & Skyrider Band - Hello Cruel World - CD -
Spazz/Brutal Truth - split - 7inch - reissued
Spindrift - Classic Soundtracks - LP - now on vinyl
Steve Earle - I'll Never Get... - LP - now on vinyl
T. Rex - Zip Gun - CD - reissue
T. Rex - Zip Gun - LP - reissue
Telescopes - Taste - LP - reissue
They Might Be Giants - Join Us - CD -
Toubab Krewe - TK2 - CD - Asheville folks new album
Tyler Jon Tyler - s/t - LP -
VA - This is Berkley Not West Bay - 7inch - reissue of classic 7" w/ AFI, Dead & Gone, Screw 32, etc
Wax Museums - Eye Times - LP -
Wilco - I Might/I Love My Label - 7inch - new 7" by everyone's favorite Chicago band
Woods - Find Them Empty - 7inch - new single
Dexter Romweber will be playing an in-store appearance at Lunchbox on Wednesday, July 27th at 6:00 PM. He'll also be playing that night at Snug Harbor with The Lesser Pauls & Erika Blatnik.
Brace yourself: IS THAT YOU IN THE BLUE?,
the ferocious brand new record from
the incomparable DEX ROMWEBER DUO
will be taking off JULY 26th on CD & LP!
After their mighty 2009 Bloodshot debut, Ruins of Berlin,
siblings Dex & Sara Romweber are back with a brand-new
set of smokin'-hot interstellar songs on
Is that You in the Blue?
Running the gamut from the four-to-the-floor
pure garage rock fury of "Jungle Drums", to the swaying
samba-gone-exotica of "Brazil," Is That You In The Blue?
reiterates, yet again, why no less than JACK WHITE
called DEX ROMWEBER "one of the best kept secrets in
the rock n' roll underground!"
11:36 AM | | 0 Comments
11:40 AM | | 0 Comments
Foo Fighters are playing Charlotte on 11/8 with Social Distortion. Presale tickets are available now until 10PM 7/14.
12:20 PM | | 0 Comments
11:58 AM | | 0 Comments
ALL USED CDs & DVDs BUY 2 GET 1 FREE for the rest of June!
10:58 AM | | 0 Comments
Pre-order the new FUCKED UP 2xLP and get to listen NOW and get the LP and poster and 4 exclusive 7" singles - only available with this pre-order!!!! Package: Log in is mandatory at buyearlygetnow.com. After logging in they get: - MP3s of the 5 non-album, character introduction songs immediately upon login - download of the album May 10-13th broken into 4 parts - album (2xLP or CD), poster and MP3s of record store day David's Town album on street date (visit store to pick up album and log in again to website for David's Town mp3s) June 7th - four 7"es including 8 non-album, character introduction songs (visit store a second time to pick up) June 28th Cost to you: CD + 4x7"es: $31.99 2xLP + 4x7"es: $39.99 The Story: Fucked Up have the most perfect name for any band in rock history. In two words it bluntly states the truth that lies at the heart of the white noise maelstrom - things are different from what you expect.
Right from the start this Toronto band has been pushing musical and conceptual boundaries. Forming ostensibly as a punk band, they swiftly took on hardcore and twisted it into their own version, with a psychedelic edge, unexpected instrumentation like flute and keyboards, and songs stretched to perverse lengths.
They initially released a series of impossible to find 7” singles, all with related artwork that sometimes landed them in trouble, and sometimes looked like they came from the late 60s, when minds were melting with possibilities. There were also albums that continued this theme, each one more bold and adventurous.
Meanwhile, the band’s gigs took on legendary status. Frontman Damian Abraham's nude stage dives and blood-strewn face were becoming a lunatic motif for a take on the hardcore genre that constantly upended assumptions: lyrics about plants and rebirth, moneys to charities for battered women. All the time, there was a sense of a narrative, and even in their loudest moments there was a deep intelligence to their music.
The narrative itself has come to full fruition on their new album, the 78-minute David Comes To Life rock opera, an album set to a play.
In the punk wars the rock opera was held up as the ultimate example of decadent capitalist-pig rock, the kind of opulent, navel-gazing fodder of faded rock dictators clinging onto power by their filthy fingernails and their tediously long records. It breaks the strict rules of punk and is precisely the reason why Fucked Up have presented this mammoth work.
Their whole history has been mashing ferocious but highly thought-out music with brilliant concepts and Situationist philosophy. They have now made their ultimate statement, tying up all the loose ends and question marks in this sprawling, yet consistently brilliant album.
In anyone else’s hands, David Comes To Life might be a disaster, but Fucked Up are in a different lineage – the concept album, after all, was invented by the Kinks or the Pretty Things and even the Who’s huffing-and-puffing Tommy and Hawkwind’s Space Ritual. You could even include some of the Crass albums as concept albums if you really thought about it – darkly powerful works that let you enter a parallel universe.
Though no less monumental, it is far more melodic than their breakthrough The Chemistry of Common Life. There are more female vocals, which work in perfect contrast to Abraham's highly effective wounded bull growl. The band sound tighter and with more space for the flourishes and imaginative songwriting that entwine their love of fey British indie pop with heavy riffing, and some genuinely twisted turns. Perhaps most grippingly, the triple-guitar interplay between Mike Haliechuk, Josh Zucker and Ben Cook has risen to symphonic levels. They channel musicians from Angus Young, Pete Townshend and Liam Gallagher to Bob Stinson and Lyle Preslar with ease and grace.
The result is better than Sham's That's Life, less desperate than SF Sorrow, a finer cultural self reference than Arthur and Village Green, a better tribute to plants than Dopesmoker, and more a unmixable album than Loveless. But you can hear all these musical touchstones in David's multi-layered melodic filigree.
Pre-order the new FUCKED UP 2xLP and get to listen NOW and get the LP and poster and 4 exclusive 7" singles - only available with this pre-order!!!!
Log in is mandatory at buyearlygetnow.com. After logging in they get:
- MP3s of the 5 non-album, character introduction songs immediately upon login
- download of the album May 10-13th broken into 4 parts
- album (2xLP or CD), poster and MP3s of record store day David's Town album on street date (visit store to pick up album and log in again to website for David's Town mp3s) June 7th
- four 7"es including 8 non-album, character introduction songs (visit store a second time to pick up) June 28th
Cost to you:
CD + 4x7"es: $31.99
2xLP + 4x7"es: $39.99
Fucked Up have the most perfect name for any band in rock history. In two words it bluntly states the truth that lies at the heart of the white noise maelstrom - things are different from what you expect.
Here's the new releases for the last couple of weeks:
- About Group - Start and Complete - CD -
- About Group - Start and Complete - LP -
- Agoraphobic Nosebleed - On + On - CD -
- An Horse - Walls - CD -
- An Horse - Walls - LP -
- Atmosphere - Family Sign - CD -
- Atmosphere - Family Sign - LP -
- Autechre - EPs 1991-2002 - CD - 5xCD box set
- Bad Brains - God Of Love - LP -
- Big Pauper - Beyond My Means - LP -
- Black Mountain - Rollercoaster - 7inch -
- Bootsy Collins - Tha Funk - CD -
- Bouncing Souls - Live at Generation Records - LP -
- Cass McCombs - Wit's End - cassette
- Cass McCombs - Wit's End - CD -
- Cass McCombs - Wit's End - LP -
- Chatham County Line - IV - LP - now on vinyl
- David Kilgour & the Heavy Eights - Left By Soul - CD -
- Dennis Coffey - S/T - LP -
- Des Ark - Don't Rock the Boat - Sink the F+cker - CD -
- Des Ark - Don't Rock the Boat - Sink the F+cker - LP -
- Donkeys - Born With Stripes - CD -
- Donkeys - Born With Stripes - LP -
- Echocentrics - Sunshadows - LP -
- Explosions In The Sky - Take Care, Take Care, Take Care - CD - new album - packaging is over the top
- Explosions In The Sky - Take Care, Take Care, Take Care - LP - new album - packaging is over the top
- Fake Problems / Gaslight Anthem - Songs For Teenagers - 7inch -
- Figurines - S/T - LP -
- Flaming Lips - Heady Nuggs - LP - 5xLP box set
- Freddie T. & the People - People In - LP - Fred Erskine (June of 44, Hoover, Abilene) plays no-wave funk ala early !!! meets go-go
- Fresh & Onlys - Secret Walls - CD -
- Fresh & Onlys - Secret Walls - LP -
- Funkadelic - Let's Take It To The Stage - LP - reissue
- Funkadelic - Tales of Kidd Funkadelic - LP - reissue
- GG King - Esoteric Lore - LP - Greg King of Carbonas solo LP
- Generifus - In My Cave - 7inch -
- Globes - Future Self - CD -
- Globes - Future Self - LP -
- Green Day - Awesome as F+ck - LP -
- James Blake - S/T - LP -
- Joe Lally - Why Should I Get Used to It - CD -
- Joe Lally - Why Should I Get Used to It - LP -
- Just Ice - Masterpiece - CD - reissue of hip-hop classic
- Kort - Invariable Heartache - CD - Kurt Wagner of Lambchop - Lp delayed
- Matthew Robert Cooper - Some Days Are Better Than Others - CD - Eluvium guy does a soundtrack to a movie you'll probably never see
- Matthew Robert Cooper - Some Days Are Better Than Others - LP - Eluvium guy does a soundtrack to a movie you'll probably never see
- Mono/poly - Manifestations - LP -
- Mount Moriah - S/T - CD -
- Nickel Creek - S/T - LP -
- Nickel Creek - This Side - LP -
- Nickel Creek - Why Should the Fire Die? - LP -
- Nine 11 Thesaurus - Ground Zero Generals - CD -
- Nomeansno - Wrong - LP - reissue
- O'Death - Outside - CD -
- O'Death - Outside - LP -
- Of Montreal - Controllersphere - CD - new EP
- Of Montreal - Controllersphere - LP - new EP
- Pat Jordache - Future Songs - CD -
- Pat Jordache - Future Songs - LP -
- Pearl Jam - Vitalogy - LP - reissue
- Pearl Jam - Vs. - LP - reissue
- Planet Patrol - S/T - CD - reissue of soul/electro classic
- Poly Styrene - Generation Indigo - CD - solo album from X-Ray Spex singer
- Poly Styrene - Generation Indigo - LP - solo album from X-Ray Spex singer
- Prefuse 73 - Only She Chapters - CD -
- Prefuse 73 - Only She Chapters - LP -
- Pygmy Lush - Cold World - 7inch -
- Pygmy Lush - Old Friends - CD -
- Pygmy Lush - Old Friends - LP -
- Religious Knives - Smokescreen - CD -
- Religious Knives - Smokescreen - LP -
- Rise Against / Face To Face - Split - 7inch -
- Ryan Dinosaur - demo cassette - Ryan of Bukkake Boys and GG King of Carbonas / GG King
- Shinji Masuko - Woven Music - LP - member of DMBQ/Boredoms
- Sleigh Bells - Treats - LP - back in print and NOT a picture disc!
- Sonny & the Sunsets - Hit After Hit - CD -
- Sonny & the Sunsets - Hit After Hit - LP -
- Steve Earle - I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive - CD - LP out 5/10
- Swingin Utters - Here Under Protest - CD - Lp in next week
- Sych - Lunar Roulette - LP - avant jazz quartet of Wally Shoup, C. Spencer Yeh (BURNING STAR CORE), Chris Corsano (RANGDA, BJORK, JANDEK, SIR RICHARD BISHOP, SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE), & Bill Horist (BILL FRISELL, EUGENE CHADBOURNE)
- T. Rex - Tanx - CD - reissue
- T. Rex - Tanx - LP - reissue
- T. Rex - Zinc Alloy - CD - reissue
- T. Rex - Zinc Alloy - LP - reissue
- Teengenerate - Smash Hits - LP - back in print
- Thao & Mirah - S/T - CD - two great tastes combined
- Thao & Mirah - S/T - LP - two great tastes combined
- Times New Viking - Dancer Enquired - CD -
- Times New Viking - Dancer Enquired - LP -
- Tindersticks - Claire Denis Film Scores 1996-2009 - CD - 5xCD box set - LP set delayed
- VA- - Atlanta Demos - cassette - w/Carbonas, Cold Stare, Die Ficken, Despot Hut
- X-Ray Eyeballs - Not Nothing - CD -
- X-Ray Eyeballs - Not Nothing - LP -