Black Friday is coming....










As you may know, Black Friday is coming on Friday, November 23, 2012. There will be lots of limited releases coming out that day, and we'll try our best to make everyone happy. However, I say this every year but never get much response:

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!

We are not automatically sent releases and generally have to pay for everything up front, and 95% of all vinyl I cannot return if I don't sell it, so you telling me what you are looking for helps me make buying choices. This goes for every day and limited releases and we are always happy to take pre-orders too.

There is a list of this years releases here:


If you hear about anything that is not on this list, let us know and we'll do our best to track it down!

thanks,
Scott


0 comments: